Saturday, May 28, 2011

Best BBQ Joint in NJ? My own backyard!


Since I got my Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker, known to aficiandos as "The Bullet", the best BBQ is the kind I make myself.


When I used the Bullet for the first time, I made some videos of the event and put them on YouTube. Viewers of the videos were very generous in their advice and critisisms, for which I was very grateful, as they were instrumental in helping me get to know my equipment and improve my techniques. I posted a link to the videos on some BBQ discussion forums, and got some excellent advice as a result. So, if any of you guys on the "boards" are reading this, thank you!

So, if you have a backyard, go get yourself a smoker, and with some practice you can make the best BBQ yourself!

Easy Pickens BBQ & More is a family-based barbecue team and catering service, serving South Jersey and the greater Delaware Valley. We specialize in ribs, chicken, and beef, smoked or grilled to perfection according to your tastes. "& More" means we are more than just barbecue; we offer a variety of Italian and Southern comfort foods, as well as desserts. 
Are you planning a cook-out? Let us do the work while you relax and entertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment